Hello Degrassholes! This episode starts with an explosion of hemp. Weirdly enough, we aren’t referring to Emma though it seems like an apt way to begin an episode where Emma’s life deliciously combusts over the course of 21 minutes. This week, Morgan walks us through Season 2, Episode 3, “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.” Our favorite episodes are school dance episodes and this one doesn’t disappoint as we discuss the following and more:
- Jimmy and Spinner embarrassing themselves and exclusive information from our very own Stephan on Miss Kwan’s whereabouts at that exact moment.
- Ashley (deservedly) getting paid dust by the rest of the girls.
- Your hosts’ collective schadenfreude as we watch Emma realize the world doesn’t revolve around her.
- Middle school nicknames and high school boiler rooms.
- And another week, another episode we spend an inordinate amount of time speculating about Spike and Snake’s bedroom shenanigans.
You know the drill! Grab a cozy seat, grab a drink, and if you’re Emma “Hurt People Hurt People” Nelson, grab some tissues to cry into because nobody likes you.
Stephan, Morgan, Natasha, Nina, and Perino