Hello Degrassholes! We’re back with Season 2, Episode 15 of Degrassi: The Next Generation, “Hot for Teacher” hosted by the one and only Morgan! Unfortunately, this episode (like so many others this season) is a steaming pile of garbage but as Stephan so aptly commented during a recent discussion about this recording, “We really do turn a turd into a gold brick.”
The A Plot is about JT. More specially, about JT being super horny for his science teacher, Ms. Hatzilakos aka Ms. HotSauce aka Get This Poor Woman A Drink and a Restraining Order Against All Teenage Boys Stat.
The B Plot is about how Spinner smells. Well, not really, but that’s the most memorable part about it. The B plot is actually about Spinner and Jimmy’s TOXIC friendship. More toxic than Ashley’s poetry. More toxic than Ellie’s godawful bangs in this episode.
But not more toxic than Toby motorboating JT.
Has this moment replaced Toby wearing a training bra as the most disturbing moment in Degrassi history? Mull that one over.
Along the way we ask even more important questions such as:
- Who knocked up Isabella the guinea pig?
- Why is there a class pet in high school?
- Was Peter Stone conceived on the back of a motorcycle during Ms. HotSauce’s young, wild, and free days?
- Can everyone stop looking at everyone else’s computer screens in this episode? Privacy, people!
- And how cool would it have been to see a scene of a wine drunk Ms. Kwan and Ms. Hatzilakos bitch about how unfair it is that they’re stuck working in this shitty school system?
- You know the drill! Grab a drink (or 5, to rid your memory of that Toby moment), your strongest clinical strength deodorant, a book of Maya Angelou poems to throw at Ashley, and enjoy!
Stephan, Morgan, Natasha, Nina, and Perino